Friday, January 11, 2013

Judy's January Get 'er Done Challenge completed

My projects for January's Get 'er Done Challenge is completed. 

My 4 items were:

...fuse all 6 fairy blocks....done  (see previous posts)

...make selvage binding and put on blue/green selvage quilt....done



...quilt special quilt for friend...done


...quilt Marquita's quilt...done


Now i have time left in the month for me. let's see how many of my projects i can get going in the rest of the month. have a rooster on the frame to start on tomorrow. got to keep the ball rolling...until...

tomorrow

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Wow, you are way aheadof schedule! Looks like you need a more aggressive list. :-)

Sara said...

Congratulations!
I finished two right away, and now I am left with the ones I am not enthusiastic about. [ That's why they are on the list!] And that's when I lost my energy. Third goal was straightening up one bookcase of fabric--which lead directly to the discovery of a group of blocks, which got thrown up on the Design Wall, which means I have to do something with them before Monday, right? [What a procrastinator I am.]

Sharon - IN said...

That was fast! It is fun to see things completed!

Search This Blog